sh0kz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe perhaps a suggestion?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deak

Deak

Maybe perhaps a suggestion? Empty
PostSubject: Maybe perhaps a suggestion?   Maybe perhaps a suggestion? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:02 pm

After a week of studing the CS2D Population and such. I conclude that the 2 most popular things are Standard and AWP play. Maybe we should change the two servers to a de_dust only server(standard play) and a AWP only server.

For unique maps and such, I could make some Smile
Back to top Go down
OcTaGoN

OcTaGoN

PostSubject: Re: Maybe perhaps a suggestion?   Maybe perhaps a suggestion? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:08 am

hmm.... I always thought that most of the con servers were popular (TGV LaG FaTaL etc.) in witch they are, but when i see a awp only game most of the time no ones there, or just 1 person. As for Standard that sounds like a nice idea in witch people do sometimes play that., not all the time but sometimes. Other than that, your idea is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Deak

Deak

PostSubject: Re: Maybe perhaps a suggestion?   Maybe perhaps a suggestion? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:26 am

If we do change it to a de_dust standard only, i'll have plently of helpful Guides Wink.
Back to top Go down
Xercitum
Admin

Location : Well I would tell you, but then you would stalk me.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe perhaps a suggestion?   Maybe perhaps a suggestion? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:01 pm

Wel we have the deatmatch server and whenever I am in it I change the map to de_dust.
Back to top Go down
http://sh0kz.freeforumshosting.us
Deak

Deak

PostSubject: Re: Maybe perhaps a suggestion?   Maybe perhaps a suggestion? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:04 pm

thats good but, if we kept it perma de_dust, more people'll probably come. Of course, you'd have to get rid of deathmatch and make it Standard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe perhaps a suggestion?   Maybe perhaps a suggestion? Empty

Back to top Go down

Maybe perhaps a suggestion?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sh0kz Gaming :: sh0kz *| Community :: Public Discussions-
Jump to: