sh0kz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server

Go down 
3 posters

Like the map?
5* - Great, host it!
sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Vote_lcap80%sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
4* - Good, worth a try.
sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Vote_lcap0%sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3* - Ok, fix some stuff first.
sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Vote_lcap20%sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
2* - Bad, needs a lot of work.
sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Vote_lcap0%sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
1* - Terrible, trash it!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
VaiN

VaiN

sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Empty
PostSubject: sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server   sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:19 am

Pretty much done with the fort map I was working on. It's a smaller modified version of the TGV fort map, created from scratch. I decided to host it on a private server to get your opinions on it, since I've been throwing all these maps out there before asking. Wink

Server Info:
Name: sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz *
IP: 98.214.82.43
Port: 36964
Pass: !sh0kz
Mode: DOM

Also made CTF and DE versions. Please try it out and let me know what you think.

- \/ /\ | |\|
Back to top Go down
Cold-Slice

Cold-Slice

Location : In a random place while stalking you with my sniper rifle, and I could kill you if I wanted to.

PostSubject: Re: sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server   sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:26 am

The map is an excellent Domination map. But, there are a couple things you should change first. At the left and right bases, the walls should be a lot easier to destroy. I noticed that in most of your maps it takes like a year to take down the destructible ones. Other than this, the map looks kick-ass. Wink
Back to top Go down
VaiN

VaiN

PostSubject: Re: sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server   sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:04 am

Thanks for the feedback. The maps were updated with the recommended changes.
Back to top Go down
Xercitum
Admin

Location : Well I would tell you, but then you would stalk me.

PostSubject: Re: sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server   sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:00 pm

VaiN, I was wondering on the deathmatch server how do I add a password?
Back to top Go down
http://sh0kz.freeforumshosting.us
VaiN

VaiN

PostSubject: Re: sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server   sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:29 pm

Just use @tryout to add a password. There are other modes as well, but we won't get into that here.

The fort map test server has been shutdown and the updated maps have been added to the construction server map cycle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server   sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server Empty

Back to top Go down

sh0kz *| Fort sh0kz Test Server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
sh0kz Gaming :: sh0kz *| Servers :: Server Discussions-
Jump to: