sh0kz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yay for the server section!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VaiN

VaiN

Yay for the server section! Empty
PostSubject: Yay for the server section!   Yay for the server section! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Cool thanks for adding the server section to the forums! cheers

Sorry the servers went down. Had a power outage this morning and evidently another spike while I was gone.

They are up and running now.

You should probably go ahead and delete the server post in the Public Discussion thread.
Any way I could get access to the information section? If not I'll need to relay some info for you to update.
The ip/ports and max players are updated.

sh0kz *| Deathmatch:
IP Address: 98.214.82.43
Port: 36969
Max Players: 24

sh0kz *| Construction:
IP Address: 98.214.82.43
Port: 36963
Max Players: 24

Also, in other news, I am almost finished with updating the scripts to incorporate the LaG scripts. I'm currently hosting them on a Test server while I work out any kinks. It's set up to share the info between servers so all authorizations and stuff will be the same on all of them. I've added all members and ranks. Currently trying to get the function for updating the ranks to work. Once that's done I'll do some more testing but it should be ready to go. This will be great because we will be able to add range bans and whitelists. As well as many other useful functions. santa
Back to top Go down
Xercitum
Admin

Location : Well I would tell you, but then you would stalk me.

Yay for the server section! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yay for the server section!   Yay for the server section! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:14 pm

Damn VaiN what would we do with you. Thanks a lot man.
Back to top Go down
http://sh0kz.freeforumshosting.us

Yay for the server section!
Page 1 of 1