sh0kz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak).

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Deak

Deak

CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak). Empty
PostSubject: CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak).   CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak). EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:14 pm

P.R.O.T is a strategy that I have developed after close analysis of gaming.

P= Protection: Keep your guard up
R= Reaction: Keep your reaction times to its maximum
O= Overpowered: When faced in a situation where you do not have the upper hand, remember to think carefully and stay calm.
T= Tactics: You must always be at least two steps ahead.

Protection-> In this game, the skill level and capabilities of a player varies. SO, you must be able to co-op with these variations. Protection is the lowest nessesity of this guide because of its originality level. People who are more protective lack originality in their play, and thus can die quite fast.

Reaction-> Your brain reacts to everything. So to keep it reacting to mainly the game, try to make sure there is nothing bothering you. Reaction is a very high nessesity of this guide because each players' Reaction time varies. Those with a lower reaction time, will fall.

Overpowered-> This situation happens alot in this game. Lets take this point of view from a 2 vs 1 level. NOW, 2 noobs would normally try to charge you. 2 pros would try to outwit you. This situation is usually the most stressful on people because their brain may not know how to respond. To practice situations like this; watch how others co-op with it.

Tactics-> The most important thing in this game is Tactics. Skill doesn't matter as much as long as you have a good tactnition(sorry for spelling). I suggest you choose your tactnition carefully, or else, in a Clan Wars against pros; you got little chance.

If you liked this tutorial, feel free to let me know Smile. If you do, even if its just one person, i'll continue making them.
Back to top Go down
GROUCH

GROUCH

PostSubject: Re: CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak).   CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak). EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:23 am

nice guide... u should continue making more tutorials because i still need to learn alot Smile
Back to top Go down
Cold-Slice

Cold-Slice

Location : In a random place while stalking you with my sniper rifle, and I could kill you if I wanted to.

PostSubject: Re: CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak).   CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak). EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:34 am

Wow, for a new guy, you are really interested in CS2D now. I respect that, you are a dedicated member. Oh and GR0UCH, I posted an Ultimate Pro Guide, if you want to learn a lot. drunken
Back to top Go down
OcTaGoN

OcTaGoN

PostSubject: Re: CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak).   CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak). EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:16 am

Nice Guide. Very Short, But Still Nice ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak).   CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak). Empty

Back to top Go down

CS2D P.R.O.T Guide(full original project by Deak).
Page 1 of 1