sh0kz Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak]

Go down 
2 posters

What Tutorial Should I Do Next?
Counter-Terrorist
A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] Vote_lcap0%A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Advanced Tactics
A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] Vote_lcap0%A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Strategy For The Poor
A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] Vote_lcap100%A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Mind Over Matter
 0% [ 0 ]
Complete Gun Guide and Use
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Deak

Deak

A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] Empty
PostSubject: A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak]   A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 8:25 am

Since I got rigirous(sorry for spelling, not 100% sure) postitive replys, I have decided to write yet another Tutorial. In this one, I will expalin the Terrorists' purpose in de_dust and some stragies.

#1-> The Art Of Terrorism.
In my own opinion, the word Terrorist means, 'to strike Terror in ones heart.' Thinking about this; a terrorist must think of his posibilities in de_dust. What is his job?

#2-> The Bomb.
The terrorist who has control of the bomb is the most important person on the team. I don't care if he is bad or rude or anything. If you have the bomb you are T-H-E M-O-S-T I-M-P-O-R-T-A-N-T PLAYER on the team. The bombers job is to reach a bomb spot and plant it. That is all. Of course, he can feel free to use self defence or find other paths to the spot, but he must try his best to plant the bomb!

#3-> The Other Guys.
These guys are there to protect the bomber. In order to be perfect at this, you MUST have mastered at least 2 out of the 4 P.R.O.T principles, Protection and Reaction. There main mission should always be to protect the bomber, now, of course that includes staying a bit infront or in back of him to spot enemies.

#4-> Basic Terrorist Dust Strategy.
Ok, this is my fail map of links to bomb spots:

(T spawn)--------------------First Path: Go Through Middle.------------------Go To Left Spot
--------------------Go To Upper Spot
--------------------Second Path: Go Through Side.----------------------------Go To Left Spot
--------------------Go To Upper Spot

OK, considering my terrible map, usually the most common strategy is:
(T spawn)----------------Go Through Middle-----------------Go To Left Spot

Pretty much all Counter-Terrorists will be around the middle. So there are multiple different moves. Based on a 2 week study, these are the percentages I have gathered(Higher the number, higher the chance of working).

#1(T spawn)->Middle->Left=20%(1/5)
#2(T spawn)->Middle->Upper=13%(1.3/10) or (O.65/5)
#3(T spawn)->Side->Left=14%(1.4/10) or (O.70/5)
#4(T spawn)->Side->Upper=19%(1.9/10) or (O.90/5)

Even though these are all lower numbers, these are on terms of a less experienced team. A professional vs a less experienced would have their chances greatly increased.

Writers Note: I hope you enjoyed this guide, hopefully, later on i'll get into more advanced tactics.
Back to top Go down
Cold-Slice

Cold-Slice

Location : In a random place while stalking you with my sniper rifle, and I could kill you if I wanted to.

PostSubject: Re: A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak]   A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:20 pm

One word to describe all this...... Over-dedication. You do know this is a game right? I'm not trying to flame at you but, you are treating it like if it was a real war. "The Art of Terrorism", don't you think this is taking it too far? Try to take it down a notch, you know, you can be a good writer. You are so dramatic lol!
Back to top Go down
Deak

Deak

PostSubject: Re: A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak]   A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:22 pm

lol, ok ok. No problems xD. And yes, i love writing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak]   A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Man Dressed In Red[Terrorist de_dust Guide by Deak]
Page 1 of 1